Promethazine DM Syrup – Promethazine DM Cough Syrup For Sale- Promethazine Codeine Syrup
What is Promethazine DM Syrup ?
Promethazine DM is a medication that is used to treat cold-like symptoms in the common cold and allergic rhinitis as well. The promethazine DM is an over-the-counter medication in most places, which means you can easily buy it from a pharmacy or medical store. Promethazine-Dm is a generic prescription cough syrup that relieves coughs and upper respiratory symptoms due to cold or allergies. Promethazine is an antihistamine that relieves allergy symptoms. Dextromethorphan is an opioid-like drug that suppresses the cough reflex in the brain’s cough center. You can keep these medications at home, and instead of going to a doctor or a pharmacy every time, you can treat such symptoms at your home. When you are prone to allergies and have seasonal allergies, it is good to be prepared for it, and having such medicines at home will help you with that. Despite this medicine being an over-the-counter medicine, it is still the one you need to watch for because it helps with sleep so that it can be easily misused. Promethazine DM might not even be an over-the-counter medicine in most places, and that is because of the tendency of it being misused. promethazine dm syrup for salePromethazine Syrup For Sale
Uses of promethazine DM syrup – Promethazine With Codeine
Since you know how the promethazine and diphenhydramine in the promethazine DM syrup work, you know what it can be used for. But here listed are some of the main uses of promethazine DM Syrup. promethazine dm syrup for sale You can also Buy promethazine dm syrup online
- This medication will help relieve the symptoms like runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, and coughing. Even if it is from the common cold, hay fever, or other allergies. promethazine dm syrup for sale
Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant. Promethazine is an antihistamine. Promethazine DM is a combination medicine used to treat cough, stuffy nose, runny nose, and sneezing caused by colds or allergies. Promethazine DM is for use in adults and children at least 2 years old. buy promethazine dm syrup online
- Promethazine DM Syrup medication may also be considered a sleep aid because it has a sedative effect. But it is not wise to take this medication for the long term for the sole purpose of sedation. This may lead to addiction to this medication, and you won’t be able to sleep without using this medicine, which is not safe for your general health.
- This syrup will help with the cough as it acts on the grain part that can suppress the need to cough. This is how the cough gets better. But when it comes to some serious problem like cough associated with smoking and in the infections in your bronchia, this syrup would be of no use.
- This medication is a great help in other breathing illnesses as well, but you can take it only when advised by your doctor.Uses of promethazine DM syrup – Promethazine With Codeine – promethazine dm syrup for sale
How To Use Promethazine DM Syrup
Syrups like promethazine dm syrup may seem easier to take, but they are the tricky ones instead. First of all, you can’t get the dose exactly right all the time. That is the most important thing about taking a medicine. Following are some of the instructions for using promethazine DM syrup.
- First of all, you need to take this medicine after repeated intervals the doctor has told you about. Usually, you have to take it every 4 to 6 hours. This may vary based on your age, condition, and response to the medicine.
- You shouldn’t be using this medicine for a longer time and should stop medication even if the symptoms persist. Contacting your doctor will be a good idea at this point.
- You should measure your dose in a measuring spoon and not with household spoons.
- This medicine will cause dryness, so it will be better to take a lot of fluids while you use this medication. The more fluid intake will also make the mucus lining in your lungs lose. promethazine dm syrup for sale, buy promethazine dm syrup online
- Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of any outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Never share your medicine with anyone.
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any cough and cold medicine or to any antihistamine or antitussive. You should not use this medicine if you have taken an MAO inhibitors such as Nardil®, Marplan®, Eldepryl®, or Parnate® within the past 14 days. Do not give any over-the-counter (OTC) cough and cold medicine to a baby or child under 4 years old. Using these medicines in very young children might cause serious or possibly life-threatening side effects. promethazine dm syrup for sale
Use of promethazine DM syrup in children
You are not allowed to use promethazine DM syrup in children that are younger than six years old. The kids older than that age are given the dose that is recommended for the children; if you are unable to find a formulation in that dose, a pharmacist will be able to dilute the medicine to obtain less dose. Giving this medication to children to make them sleep is another one of the wrong practices and one you should completely avoid doing. Sometimes people try to treat themselves with different medicines at the same time. That shouldn’t be done in the case of children, especially with similar medications. Also, avoid using this medicine for a longer period. See a doctor if this medicine is not working well for your children. promethazine dm syrup for sale
Promethazine-Dm Syrup Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine may make you drowsy. Avoid driving, using machines, or doing anything else that could be dangerous if you are not alert.
- Some liquid cough medicines contain alcohol.
- Call your doctor if your symptoms get worse after 2 or 3 days of treatment, or if they do not improve after 7 days. Also call if you develop a severe sore throat or fever; or cough up thick yellow mucus.
- Children may be more sensitive to this medicine than adults, especially if they take too much medicine. Always read medicine labels carefully and give your child the right amount. Ask your pharmacist if you are not sure how much medicine to use.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, an enlarged prostate, seizure disorder, asthma, emphysema, or an overactive thyroid. promethazine dm syrup for sale
Side effects of promethazine dm Syrup
Promethazine dm syrup, just like every other medication, also have side effects. The following are some of those side effects for which you can find the solution
- Blurred visions, nausea, constipation, and dryness of the mouth are a few of the common side effects of promethazine DM.
- You will also feel lightheadedness after waking up from your sleep.
- Since this medicine will make you drowsy, it is advised not to use it In the daytime, or it will affect your day-to-day tasks.
- If you are allergic to this medication, you might see that your symptoms are starting to get worse. Especially when you start to develop more allergy-like symptoms, then you need to top your medication and need to see a doctor immediately. buy promethazine dm syrup for sale
- Serious Side Effects
- Thickened mucus, Confusion, Skin rash, hives, or itching, Extreme weakness, Trouble breathing, Fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
Less Serious Side Effects
- Drowsiness or dizziness, Trouble urinating,Dry mouth, nose, or throat, Confusion, Thickened mucus, Sunburn (use a sunscreen)
Precautions Of Promethazine DM Syrup
Some precautions may help you avoid the worse after-effects of this medication; the following are some of the precautions related to the use of promethazine dm syrup
- You should be taking this syrup before you have to drive or have to operate heavy machinery as it may result in some fatal accidents.
- You should inform your doctor or pharmacist about all the previous medical history and allergies that you have. This way many complications with the use of their medication can be avoided.
- If you already have a breathing problem or any other medical condition, then you should inform your doctor or pharmacist about it. The use of this syrup might complicate your medical conditions even more.
- Since this medication affects your central nervous system and makes you sleepy, then you shouldn’t be using it with their recreational drugs and weed. You must also limit your alcohol intake while you are taking this medication.
- Before you have to go for an x-ray or surgery, you must tell your doctor about the use of this medication and how frequently you use it.
- You can only use this medication on pregnancy when it is necessarily needed. That should also be by the advice of your doctor.
- For feeding mothers, it is still unknown if the drugs can pass through into the breast milk. If it does, it can be very dangerous for you feeding the child. So, it shouldn’t be done without your doctor’s advice.
- Try not to give this medicine to children and the elderly. However if you must, then it is necessary to monitor their dosage. It should also be given when a doctor prescribes you this medication instead of just buying it on your own.
Difference Between Promethazine and Promethazine DM
Promethazine is a single-ingredient medication commonly used to treat symptoms resulting from various conditions (e.g., nausea and vomiting, allergies, allergic reactions). Promethazine DM is a combination medication made of two ingredients, promethazine and dextromethorphan, used to temporarily relieve symptoms related to allergies and the common cold. Additionally, promethazine is available in various dosage forms (solution for injection, rectal suppository, oral syrup, and oral tablet) while promethazine DM is only available as an oral syrup. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider which is the best medication for you.